9.17.2007

Let the races begin

So i thought i would post a small clip of Wyatt learning to walk. This was taken about a week ago and since then he has gotten so much better and so much faster. It is kind of a pain to keep chasing him down but it is so fun to watch him grow and develop. He will definitely come almost running if you have food in your hand to bribe him with. He is so fun! PS ignore my voice. I sound like Kermit the Frog; I hate listening to myself speak because in my ears I don't sound like that.

3 comments:

bRADy rEEVEs said...

That's what my ears hear, but that's ok, I like you, so it doesn't matter...it's what makes you you. I don't think you sound wierd. I hate listening to myself though, because I don't think I sound like my recorded voice either. Cool freakin' vac! I want one. Not because I'm a "lady", or cause I want a "fun toy", but more cause I freakin' love clean carpet. Yeah, carpet kinda freaks me out sometime, cause you don't know what's down there. Anyway, cool kid. I'm sure it's been fun watching him learn to walk. He's grown up so fast. Way fast. Yeah, so tell Kaylameister that she needs to post a sequel to her last blog (only blog), yup that's right, ladies and gents, I'm askin' for a "Pickled Pigs Feet and Jelly Beans II." See ya later!

Beckey said...

Hey Josh, I don't think you sound like Kermit! But I hate the sound of my recorded voice too, I think everyone does!

Wyatt is so cute, if we lived in Utah he and Halle could be buddies! She just learned to walk last week, I have a video as well on my blog. It is way fun watching them develop!

McKenzie Ann said...

I think you are crazy because you do not sound weird. You make me laugh. Oh my goodness...walking...that is a big step...or little in his case! Haha. Halle, ny niece just started walking. Anyway...congrats.