3.18.2008

A little white mule named Blue

So you can obviously see i changed the design of the blog. It's actually all original. I made the background picture but i was inspired by a template i found online. It was actually quite easy.

Now for the post about Wyatt, Jaxon, My Dad and the white mule named Blue. Not confusing one bit is it? So Wyatt gets watched by Kayla's mom during the week and then every other Friday he goes to my parents house. Well two weeks ago was that day. There must have been spring fever in the air because Wyatt and Jaxon played outside for a lot of the afternoon. Jaxon was with Wyatt because he too gets babysat by Kayla's mom when Natalie has to work. It was actually really cool because they both love to play with each other. I don't think either of them have ever been on a horse but they both really liked it. My dad loved this. He always loves to tell Wyatt he is going to go on a horse ride.

For a beginner they rode the right mule. Blue (the little white mule) is my dad's very first horse. So needless to say he has been around for a long time and he is really old. Nobody ever rides him because it would probably kill him but for a little kid it is probably exhilarating and for the mule that always gets overlooked probably felt wanted once again. I know that he is around just because it was the first that we owned and he would not be really useful for anything else. Hope you enjoy the pics.

3 comments:

Beckey said...

I remember taking Madison for her 1st ride on a horse names Star, she loved it! For kids it's like a dream come true to do stuff like that. Wouldn't it be nice if that was our dream stuff too? We sure would save a lot of money!LOL

I like your new blog look, it looks great!

McKenzie Ann said...

Oh my gosh...you have the coolest freaking blog ever. Color me impressed! It looks like you guys had a blast on your cruise. I want to go on another one soon. :-)

McKenzie Ann said...

I love your picture thing at the very top. How on earth did you make that?