7.26.2008

help i'm in a pickle..

We have decided to put new flooring in our kitchen & dining area. It has been narrowed down to laminate flooring, we've agreed on the the grain & style - now we need your help in choosing the color! Please let us know what you think. One is a light-ish wood color (josh thinks it looks like a gym floor) and the other a darker maple-ish color. Our cabinets and dining table are a very rich dark redish brown (not cherry). PLEASE VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU THINK LOOKS BEST!



Lighter
Darker






5 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Eric and I really like the darker wood, but either one will be fun! It's always fun to get new things!

Beckey said...

I like the darker wood...

Natalie said...

Go dark...that's my opinion. But don't blame me if you end up not liking it Ü

Melissa said...

I may be too late to give my opinion, but I also would go with the dark wood....Beautiful!

Robbie and Shay said...

As much as I enjoy gym floors...I like the darker too!