9.27.2008

Weber State, Weber State, Great! Great! Great!

I attended Weber State University for 4 years and Kayla has gone there for about the last 6 and neither of us had been a football game…until their homecoming game this year. Katherine and Marc (Kayla’s sister and her husband) are the biggest Weber fans I know. They go to every game, of just about any sport, have all the free stuff they throw out, and sport their “Weber Wear” everywhere. The game was ok…nothing nail biting close but there were a few really good plays. My favorite was when the ref got smashed –HARD! My next favorite was when Kayla caught the Wildcat Claw. Wyatt seemed to enjoy himself too. Here are the pics so enjoy!

9 comments:

Maria said...

Looks like fun! Wyatt is so cute! He looks like a little man.

Julie said...

So Fun! I bet Wyatt loved it!

Miss Stace said...

ok Wyatt is freaking cute.

Bean said...

Kayla,your son is way cute! It's cool running into old friends!!

Keep in touch!

~Christine Otterstrom

beelzebean.blogspot.com

bRADy rEEVEs said...

Fun! I still love Kayla's glasses! You're a Shiny Toy Guns fan? Me too!!!

clairesmom05 said...

You are gonna die, but somehow I found you guys again! After you wrote me on my blog it wouldn't let me go to your blog when I clicked on your name...I even dedicated a whole blog to you asking where the heck you where and how to find you! So now here I am again and I am now adding you to my friend list on my blog so we can stay in touch! Where are you guys living? How old is Wyatt? (Sorry about the novel, I just miss you!!) :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh! This is Taylee! Do you remember me from school? You have a way cute family! It was awesome to find your blog! Stop by my blog and say hi - if you want! It was fun seeing what you have been up to! Hopefully talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh! This is Taylee! Do you remember me from school? You have a way cute family! It was awesome to find your blog! Stop by my blog and say hi - if you want! It was fun seeing what you have been up to! Hopefully talk to you later!

Brittany said...

Hi Josh and Kayla! I'm glad I found your blog. Did you ever get the invite Kayla? I love your dark hair, it's really cute. And your little boy is so adorable!