11.23.2008

Uneventful Month but there was a semi-date

Everything has been pretty much uneventful around our house. Hence, there have been no new posts of anything. Kayla continues to fight through her math class. There are only a few more weeks until it's over so it will be great once she is done!

Yesterday we did go on a semi-date. I use the word semi because I went to my parents house to take back a bunch of junk I borrowed and my mom said she would watch Wyatt for a while. So we got a free coulpe of hours together. (man those just seem so rare). We went and saw Twilight. I've read the books but Kayla hasn't but she still wanted to go see it with me. Overall we both liked it. We both though it was really slow at the first but got better as it went on. I do not think the characters of Edward and Bella are what I pictured from the books but I guess they'll have to do.

Anyways we are getting ready for the Holidays and we will be going shopping on Black Friday. I love it! It is almost more amusing at watching all the people fight over things than it is to get super deals! I will have to post about that next Friday after I set up our Christmas tree!

4 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

Kayla! What planet have you been living on? Who hasn't read Twilight? And by the way, tell your husband to STOP talking so rudely about my boyfriend, Edward! He was amazing in the movie, and you both have hurt his feelings! Anywho...do you keep in contact with anyone we used to hang out with?

clairesmom05 said...

okay, I just read through that message and I just thought I would let you know that I am not insane!! Although I did love the movie and books, I'm not that weird!

Melissa said...

K dog-seriously?! You haven't read Twilight?
Anywho, I would love love love to get together for some holiday fun! You guys are so great to always do the hosting. I swear, as soon as we get a slightly more spacious home we'll make it up to ya.

Melissa said...

Dear Josh:

:(