8.21.2007

Happy Birthday to me, I turned 26


So I guess you could say that I am getting older. But it will always be a relative term. By that I mean if you are older than me you'll always be older than me, and vice versa. This birthday just kind of felt like any another ordinary day. Although, it was nice to hear from friends and family wanting to wish me a special day. I didn't do anything to celebrate -- rather I was at work all day then school at night. I did take my office bagels and they devoured them. When I got home from work Kayla had made me a special birthday treat. It was a carmel corn cake. It looked really cool and it tasted good too. The only thing about living with two people is that you have to eat everything yourselves and you can't pawn it off on the kids yet because he can't eat it. So I ended up taking it to work and it was AGAIN devoured by them. Overall, my birthday was great although it was just another day.

2 comments:

bRADy rEEVEs said...

Kayla, ur damn cakes r so cool. Seriously. hApPy BiRtHdAy AgAiN jOsH!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome cake!!! It looks so fun. Happy birthay a little while ago. I must have missed that one when I read the four generation one...weird. (I just barely noticed this post.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!