8.30.2007

Mom's Birthday and 4 Generation Pictures

Today is my mom’s 47th birthday. We celebrated by having a family dinner with everybody. It was quite nice. My dad made steaks, corn on the cob, sparkling potatoes and vegetables. My Grandma and Grandpa Sherrod were there and my Grandpa Farr showed up too. It was nice to see him. It has been about 3 years since I last saw him. I took advantage of the moment to take a few pics with my cell phone, (they are really hard to see) but at least g0t a 4 generation picture of Wyatt, Me, My Dad, and My Grandpa. Cody did the same thing with him and Hadly. It turned out to be a very nice evening. Kayla wasn’t able to go because she has started back to school. I am really proud of her for going back. If she can get over these dang math classes she’ll be home free.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys!
Kayla...just hang in there with those math classes. They are great fun. JK. If you need any help just give me a call...I love math.

Kenzie