10.14.2007

Sharleen's Birthday



So Sharleen had a birthday about a month ago (September 22nd) and I am just now posting the pictures from it. It was a fun party. We (the kids and their spouses) took charge and made her dinner. She is always so nice to invite everybody over about once a month to have dinner for people that had birthdays that month but this time we decided to make dinner for her. I made the chicken and I cooked it on my new grill and the others made food to go with it; salads, dessert, rolls, baked potatoes. It was quite nice and I am sure it was a welcome relief to her to eat a nice meal, with her family, and not have to cook it or clean up after. Anyway, happy birthday to Sharleen and sorry it took me so long to post the pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on Josh, I want to see some cute Halloween pictures of Wyatt and of course you and Kayla. I am certain that you have some. See ya!

Beckey said...

Boy Josh, you've been a slacker...I thought for sure I would see some Halloween pics by now! lol