10.31.2007

Halloween!

So this post is a little late compared to all the other blogs I have read but like the old addage goes: "better late than never" This year has been so hectic with school for both Kayla and I that I barely keep on top of things. So after reading the two comments from the Jackson Sisters and my mom's comment "I noticed you haven't updated your blog lately" well here I am.

Halloween is probably one of my most favorite holidays but this one was by far the worst. I had to go to school. We normally all dress up with a family theme but without a lot of time, failure to plan ahead and school we (Kayla and I) just didn't dress up. After looking at all the pictures I think I should have anyway.

Our theme, if we would have had one would have been barnyard animals. Both Wyatt and Roxy were chickens. I have noticed that the chicken costume is a popular one. I noticed a couple of kids at the 2 ward parties we went to that had them, and Halle from the Buxton's blog too. Then the other day when I took Wyatt to my brothers house I noticed that my niece Hadly had the same exact costume. I couldn't believe it. They are all so cute though. Anyway here are the pics. Enjoy

4 comments:

bRADy rEEVEs said...

Cute pictures. Yeah, the chicken costume is a cute one. No doubt it is so popular. Too bad you're Halloween sucked. See ya!

Beckey said...

Glad to see you updated! Wyatt looks so cute. We had to get the chicken outfit because we have called Halle a "chicken" for quite a while now, so when I saw it I had to buy it! It is really cute! Your dog looks cute too!

Anonymous said...

Ohh...so cute. I love both of the costumes for Wyatt and Roxie! I think the chicken outfit is adorable. Thanks for putting the pictures up. I know what it is like to have a hectic schedule with school and all. It has been pretty crazy for me as well. Sorry that you did not have a fun Halloween. It is the best holiday ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck!! He is so dang cute!!!