1.18.2008

Happy Birthday KAYLA!!!

So today is Kayla's 24th Birthday. I got her a few gifts: A really big, cute leather watch set and a green colored workout suit. She said she like both of them very much. I made her open them this morning before she was all beautified with makeup but she still looked fine! She had told me that her new car was good enough for a birthday present but i wanted to make sure she had something for her special day. Kayla is so special to me and Wyatt. We love her very much! HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY!!

3 comments:

The Asper's said...

Hello from the Asper's! It was good to see you the other night. Let's hang out soon :)

http://theaspers.blogspot.com
801-589-8405

McKenzie Ann said...

Happy Birthday Kayla...a couple days late. :-) By the way, your kitchen cabinets look really nice!

bRADy rEEVEs said...

Happy belated birthday Kayla! Roxy looks jealous of the watch set. I'm excited to go to Boise with you guys next weekend!