5.17.2008

Father and Son's Overnighter

Wyatt and I went on the Fathers and Sons overnighter to North Fork. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go especially taking a 21 month old. But we did it. I was so concerned that Wyatt would get really cold, or cry the entire night. Well i don't think he got cold because he spent the entire night flipping and flopping out of the sleeping bag and off the air mattress. Needless to say... I didn't sleep a wink mostly because i was worried about him getting cold but it didn't help that i kept getting kicked and that my air mattress went flat about half way through the night. I am glad it was just an overnighter because i wouldn't have made it any longer. It was fun to play with him on the swings and T-Ball but that is all he wanted to do. I think we might try it again a few more times this summer.

0 comments: