5.11.2008

Mothers Day

So I am behind a few days but at least I keep posting. Mother’s Day was nice. We ate with my family then went and visited Kayla’s. At my parents house we rode the 4-wheelers and played outside. At Kayla’s aunts house we sat and talked outside while Wyatt entertained himself with a croquet mallet. He is becoming so much more fun. We gave my mom and Grandma a family picture. The first one ever of all of us together. It was taken at Grandma Steed’s funeral and I cropped out the background and put it on a photo studio backdrop to make it look like we went and had them taken somewhere. We gave Kayla’s mom and Grandma a planter to hang outside. They were really cool. Kayla got the Demdaco statue (you know the ones without the face) and laser hair removal for the underarms. She is really excited about both. All of the motherly influences I’ve had in my life are all for the positive. I am grateful them!!


0 comments: