5.12.2008

School’s out FOREVER!!

So on the 12th I had my last class for my Master’s Degree. I am so glad it is over. I thought I’d have tons of spare time to do whatever I wanted but; I think I always did whatever I wanted, now I don’t have to feel guilty about putting off homework to do it! I don’t really feel that much smarter. That’s not to say I didn’t learn anything from my program but I think it will serve me better in the future. Now that I can do more stuff with my free time I think I want to learn to play the piano and read a few more books. I have tried several times to learn it on my own but I need someone to teach me. Generally speaking I am not a leisure reader but there are a few things I’d like to finish. So that is on my list of things to do now that I’ve GRADUATED!!!

1 comments:

Miss Stace said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome!