6.14.2008

Graduation (yes again)

I know I already posted about my graduation but here are the pictures. It was so great to actually have the official ceremony. There were actually tons of people there. I was really excited to get my name called and my hood placed on. Right after they read my name they read my mom’s then they mentioned we were a “mother and son team.” It was neat and several people chuckled. The group picture is the group of contracting people that I did all of my classes with and work with everyday. They are great people and were equally as excited as I was. I am so glad it is over!! After graduation we ate at Golden Corral with my family then went home where Kayla was waiting with balloons and a gift. She got me a Nintendo DS. AWESOME!! THANKS!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Way to go, Josh! That is such a great accomplishment. Whew! School's over forever!!!

Beckey said...

Congrats...I wish we were done! I bet you are so happy!

Robbie and Shay said...

Congrats Josh. We are totally jealous of you!