6.02.2008

mother's day (may)

Happy Mother's Day! This is my second official Mother's Day and it was a fabulous day! It actually started at about 12am as i finally got to bed Saturday night there was a small box and card on my pillow. Josh knows how much i love to spoil my own surprises- so he decided to give me my mother's day gift Saturday night. He and Wyatt gave me a willow tree figurine of a mother holding her toddler - of course it made me tear up like a big baby, but i really do love it! And in the card was a gift certificate for the Women's Wellness center in South Ogden to have laser hair removal for my underarms. Hooray! No more shaving the pits!!! Sunday morning Josh surprised me with breakfast in bed. I love being a mom - it is really one of the most difficult & rewarding opportunities i have ever known. I certainly appreciate my mom more, now that I know what it means to be a mother. I have the greatest mom in the world!

0 comments: