5.30.2007

Gone but never forgotten!


Memorial Day was a quick trip down memory lane as we visited the gravesites of those we loved so dearly. We made our way to visit my great grandparents Sherrod and Thomas in Ogden then to see my Aunt Kim, Grandma Farr and Great Grandpa Steed in Farmington. Also while in Ogden, at the same cemetery, we visited Kayla’s Grandparents Anderson and Kayla’s other grandma Mary (she was married to Kayla’s grandpa Anderson). Unfortunately, none of them met Wyatt in this world but we let him have the chance to see their graves. The cemetery looked so cool with all of the flowers that were there. It always makes me want to cry (yes I am being serious). I probably wear my heart on my sleeve but I don’t care because I will probably just blame it on allergies or something. I guess since this is the only time that we make it to see these graves, I thought I’d write a blog entry about it and post a picture of Wyatt with it. We love those in our family both watching down on us from heaven and those here on the earth.

0 comments: