6.01.2007

The theater shelves are finally done!

So ever since the Parade of Home 2006 I got this wild idea to turn our basement into a home theater. Every one of the new houses we walked through had one and I loved it. Hence I wanted to build my own and it has been approximately 1 year in the making. My brother-in-law helped me build a wall and hang sheet rock and my dad helped me finish the sheet rock and start the shelves. The shelves were the finishing touch and really pull the room together. I love the room so much and would probably spend all of my time down there if I could. Come over and lets watch a movie in my finally finished home theater (You’re all invited)
At first I thought that I had tons of DVDs but these shelves are barely filled, so I guess I’ll have to buy more. It seems like every Black Friday I always end up with about 10 new ones. I guess the morale of the story is that always get these wild ideas after seeing something I want. Next stop…I’m thinking the kitchen cabinets :)

0 comments: