6.14.2007

Brushing at an early age


Every night before I go to bed I brush my teeth. Wyatt is usually lying on the bed staring at me with the deer in the head lights look like WHAT are you doing. So of course he wants to play with my toothbrush. When I give it to him he wants to chew on it for a second then he wants to brush my teeth for me. So we take turns brushing each others teeth. It is so much fun to watch. I think maybe his next toy will be a toothbrush. It always calms him down, he thinks it is the funniest thing in the world and it will give him incentive to brush (when he gets teeth).

1 comments:

Beckey said...

If he has teeth, brush them! This coming from the dental nazi family! haha...if you ever are near my parents house you should have McKenzie get you a cute toothbrush from the office she works in (the same I used to) they have cute ones!