6.17.2007

Father’s Day Fun


So it was my first actual fathers day(last years counted but Wyatt wasn't born). It was good too. I got a bunch of new work clothes from Kayla and Wyatt. I haven’t purchased any new work clothes since we’ve been married so I figured it was time. I got 3 pairs of pants, 3 polo shirts, a button up shirt and a pair of army shorts. Kayla did a pretty good job of picking out my shirts, but I had to pick out my pants. I am generally very picky when it comes to clothes but I think I am getting to the point where I could care less (but I still care what I look like). Kayla went to girl’s camp on Thursday so Wyatt and I went and bought me a blower. You know a gift to me, from me. Kayla wasn’t too happy but I think it works great and saves me from sweeping up all the grass clippings and such. I love it.

Yesterday we celebrated with my family at our house. We had a BBQ and Grandpa and Grandma Sherrod came over. It was good. It was also Cody’s 25th birthday he is now the same age as I am, but only for 2 months. We gave my dad and grandpa a picture of Wyatt and Hadly. They were dressed in the camouflaged clothes that he gave them for Christmas. I’ve decided pictures are a great gift because they have to like them and it is something they don’t already have but they can replace them whenever they get new ones.


For my father-in-law we ate dinner at their house and he got a new swing set. He never wants presents so he just buys himself whatever he thinks everybody else would enjoy. All of the grandkids were so excited about this one!! I helped put some of it together. Wyatt is too young to play on it right now but one day he’ll join the others in being as loud and carefree as possible while playing on the new swings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Hadley Cody's daughter?

Josh said...

Yes. She was born in January